How To Measure Your Shirt
- Place one end of the measuring tape at the button joint on band of the collar and measure along the collar up to the center of button hole.
- Place the measuring tape just under the armhole and make sure the tape is flat across the front till the other end under armhole.
- Place the tape on the center of the shirt’s torso and measure from one end to the other
- Measure edge of hem from one end to the other.
- On back of the shirt, Measure one shoulder to end of the other shoulder.
- Place your tape at 1.5 inch from the seam of the armpit and measure to the top of the sleeve.
- Measure from the center back of shoulder/yoke to the end of cuffs.
- Measure from the highest point of the shoulder besides collar to the hemline.