How To Measure Your Body
- Place two fingers between the measuring tape and body part to get comfortable measurements
- Stand in a relaxed posture while getting the measurements done
- We add appropriate margins to the body measurements provided
- All measurements should be taken in inches
- Place the measurement tape around the neck and measure at Adams apple
- Take the measurement tape and measure the chest around the widest part with arms relaxed in a hanging position
- Take the measurement tape and measure around the widest part of the belly. Stand is normal posture and do not suck the belly in or push out.
- Measure around the widest part of hips for a comfortable shirt measurement
- Measure bicep around the widest part and keep the arms in normal hanging posture.
- Measure around the write bone.
- Measure from the outer edge of the shoulder bone to the other end of shoulder bone.
Sleeve Length :
- Place the measuring tape at the top of centre back and measure the tape along the shoulder bone and a then to little over the wrist bone.
- Measure from the top of the shoulder (near the beginning of neck) and draw the tape straight to the point where you want your shirt length to end.